One of the best ways to get that “Little Girl” look and feel is to get a Brazilian wax. In the past I would shave pretty regularly but it wasn’t fun. It would get irritated and only last about two days. On a whim I decided to get a Brazilian for a vacation and I was hooked. My Daddy and I hadn’t entered our BDSM relationship yet so I would only do it when I wanted to, and I would leave a little triangle. But after we became Dom/sub he would have me get it regularly waxed and even told me to get it completely done. I was a little scared with taking off the last bit of hair I had left, but it is so much easier and looks and feels amazing.
European Wax Center is my go to place to get completely bare ever since it has become standard protocol. Maybe you’ve never had a Brazilian wax, or even a bikini wax for that matter, and you don’t know what to expect. But I’m here to guide you through it so you can become a Brazilian pro.
Scroll down for 12 tips and tricks to keep you smooth for a long time.
European Wax Center Brazilian Review:
EWC is a great place to have a Brazilian Wax. It’s never fun, but at least here they do it quick and relatively painless. They use “hard” wax as opposed to strips. The wax will cool and harden and will be ripped off. I’m not going to lie, the only way it can be described is to imagine ripping duct tape off that area. Surprisingly though you get used to it, and the more frequently you get waxed the less it hurts
For me the most painful part is the lips. The least painful part: the butt, which they will do with you holding your knees and spreading your feet apart. Most Brazilian virgins fear the butt. However, for me it’s always such a relief when my waxer finally tells me to put my legs up.
She may go in with tweezers and get the stray hairs, you may have to do this later at home too (Usually my Daddy likes to do it for me). She’ll then rub a calming lotion over everything and tell you you’re done. Always take a look at the area before you get off the table, and even check in their full length mirror on the wall. Never hesitate to ask them to wax areas they missed, or straighten up the triangle or strip. You payed good money and you did not go through all that pain to not have it completely perfect.
How Long It Lasts:
For me I usually go every three weeks. But that doesn’t mean you are bald for three weeks. I could go swimming in public comfortably for probably only the first two weeks, which is better than the usual two days I’d get with shaving. When it grows back in a little you’ll look like you’re beginning to hit puberty again and the hair will be so soft and light. My Daddy loves it, and it turns him on to know I’m getting hot wax rubbed onto my intimate areas and forcibly ripped off.
If you’ve never done it try it at least once because I’m sure you’ll love it. If it’s not for you it can always become a hard limit. You will notice EVERYTHING feels different after your wax though: peeing, showering, sex… you will feel like a slip-n-slide! I orgasm a lot faster and have more frequent and easier multiples too. Even if you don’t have a partner yet, I’m sure you’ll still really love it.
Brazilian Wax Tips and Tricks
- Even if you go to EWC, check “Yelp” to find the name of a good waxer.
- If you’re getting waxed for vacation, two days before is good so any redness will be gone.
- Schedule your wax between 3-5 PM. Research shows your pain tolerance is better in the afternoon. (This is good to know for BDSM punishments too.)
- The morning of your wax, shower, and lightly scrub the area with a product like St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
- 45 minutes before your appointment, take two Advil.
- Wear comfortable clothes and underwear.
- Breathe, talk if it helps, ask the waxer to stop if the wax is too hot or if you need to take a break.
- Before you get off the table/put your clothes on, check the area to see if they missed anything.
- At home, pluck any strays with tweezers (this is a good job for the Dom).
- Immediately apply a salicylic acid lotion. I love Paula’s Choice BHA Body Lotion. Apply it once a day for the next two days.
- The next day shower and shave the parts they didn’t wax: lower stomach, thighs. Again, Paula’s Choice makes a great shave cream.
- 24-48 hours after the wax: no exercising, hot tubs, or sex. After that, enjoy and schedule your next wax! 🖤